Albury Parish Council Annual Meeting
To be held on Tuesday 3rd November 2020 at 7.00 pm via Zoom
Members of the public and press are invited to attend this meeting.
Please email email@example.com or call/text 07811 110159 to request an invite
This will be issued via email so please supply an email address.
Jane Pettitt, Clerk to Albury Parish Council.
1. To receive and accept apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest
3. To confirm the minutes of the Albury Parish Council meeting held on Tuesday 6th October 2020
4. To receive reports on actions agreed at the last council meeting
5. To receive petitions, comments and questions from the public
6. To consider planning applications listed and any others received 3rd November 2020
PROPOSAL: Construction of 1 detached dwelling with 2 off-street car parking spaces.
AT: Land adjacent to 2 Church Cottages, Church End, Albury
PROPOSAL: Ground floor rear extension with roof lights.
AT: Oxen End, Patmore Heath, Albury
7. To receive bank statements, bank reconciliation and financial summary
8. To agree payments due: J Pettitt, Zoom meeting fee £14.39, External Auditor £240
9. To receive the clerk’s report (for information only)
10. To receive Councillor Kent’s resignation
11. To discuss quotes received for website accessibility changes
12. Review the Albury parish plan – discuss speed data and maintenance at the village sign
13. To review any speed sign data received
14. To review any quotes received for playground fence replacement
15. To review donation request for House Martin boxes at the village hall
16. To suggest agenda items for the next Parish Council meeting to be held Tuesday 12th January 2021