ALBURY PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
Minutes of the meeting held Tuesday 1st September 2020 at 7.15 pm
Present: Councillors Clayden, Davis and Muller
In attendance: Mrs J Pettitt
1. Chair and vice-chair for the year 2020/21 to sign Declaration of Acceptance of Office
Councillors Davis and Muller signed.
The Chair opened the meeting at 7.20 pm
2. To receive and accept apologies for absence.
Apologies were received and accepted from councillors Jolly, Kent and Hoyes.
3. To receive declarations of interest
4. To confirm the minutes of the Albury Parish Council annual meeting held on Tuesday 7th July 2020
Resolved, that these minutes be agreed as a true and accurate record of the proceedings and be duly signed by the chair. Unanimously agreed.
5. To receive reports on actions agreed at the last council meeting
6. To receive petitions, comments and questions from the public
7. To consider planning applications
APPLICATION: 3/20/1579/FUL PROPOSAL: Outbuilding for the storage of vehicles. AT: High Hall Farm, Clapgate, Albury
8. To receive bank statements, bank reconciliation and financial summary
These were received by the Council and found to be satisfactory.
Balance at 7/7/20 £13,905.31
Receipts: 31/7/20 New Housing Bonus Grant £226.00
Payments: agreed 7/7/2020 £2,706.94
Balance at 1/9/2020 £11,424.37
Plus unpresented cheques £130.00
Balance per bank statements £11,554.37
9. To agree payments due
Clerks back pay £792.35, CHBT defibrillator (TCW) annual support £151.20, R Murdoch for village sign flowers £24, Playground inspections £55.30, Grasscutters & Co allotment mowing £195.00 Total: £1,217.85
Resolved, proposed Councillor Davis, seconded Councillor Muller, that the payments due be paid. Unanimously agreed.
10. To receive the clerk’s report (for information only)
11. Review the Parish Plan
No amendments to add since the last version.
12. To receive an update of village hall maintenance requirements
The decorators are booked and will commence in September. They will be asked to undertake a risk assessment and show they have liability insurance.
13. To receive an update on the next phase of the playground refurbishment
Postponed until the next meeting.
14. To suggest agenda items for the Parish Council meeting to be held on Tuesday 6th October 2020
Amend signatories, playground update, village plane review, maintenance at village sign
The Chair closed the meeting at 8 pm